Wednesday, August 16, 2017

A Lesson In Patience - A True Psychic's Journey

Waiting … Patience … These are not natural virtues for me AT ALL! I am an impatient, perfectionist that thinks instant gratification should be a highly reasonable request. Ha! (You’re probably laughing and thinking, “So, how is that working out for you honey?”)



Over the summer and fall of 2015, I started journeying on a new path. Earlier in the spring I had gotten my certification as a professional life coach. That meant the world to me! But trying to figure out how to get clients was so gosh darn tough! I wasn’t sure anyone in the Midwest even knew what a life coach was, let alone trying to convince people to pay me to help them! But, in July I met these really cool people at a local healing center. The more time I spent there, the more I got to know the people who were healers there. There were ladies who could do PSYCHIC work! Really, truly live people who could see the future (is what I thought). I asked lots of questions.

How could someone learn to do this?
Was it something you had to be born with, or could a person learn how?
Were there classes?
Show me!
Teach me!
I want to know how to do this! This seems like the ultimate in awesomeness!

One of the ladies, who is now a spectacularly dear friend of mine was a bit taken aback by all my questions. It was hard for her to tell me what she did. She just did it!

Another psychic who is now a fantastic friend of mine told me that intuition is a muscle that has to be built up.
Ummm…ok! (insert disbelief and sarcasm) Where do you find the goddamn thing in the first place?

So, my instant gratification part was not going to be able to turn on a switch and have it work. Damn!

I guess I put out to the universe a signal to show me that all of this was real, and that it was my purpose to go down the path of enlightenment. Details of the “Blam! In your face!” things that happened will be shared on a different day. But, they happened. I was about to entire the Twilight Zone! (just kidding! or am I?)

I waited patiently (or as patiently as is possible for me) to take a class in the fall. This class was NOT about how to be a psychic. Instead, it was a technique called Thetahealing® that teaches you how to change stubborn beliefs that no longer serve you. But, when I learned the technique, my third eye blew wide open!

Fast forward a couple years … and I am now doing intuitive/psychic readings for people, I can communicate with those who have passed over (mediumship), and do other energetic healing modalities … all while coaching in the process.

And, here’s the kicker! I’M TEACHING OTHER PEOPLE HOW TO BE INTUITIVE NOW! I started an intuition academy this spring and am loving every single bit of it!

Even though I’ve been on a fast-moving train these two years, the universe still kicks me on my ass when it is time to slow down and be patient about the next thing to come. (see my blog about Healing Crisis https://stephanieverry.blogspot.com/2017/05/healing-crisis.html)

So, there you have it! Patience may not come naturally to me, but the benefits of waiting to see what is to come are far beyond what I could have dreamt in the first place! Eek! Coolness!


P.S. Not all psychics tell the future. But, they can tell you exactly what you need to know right now! (Patience, my dear!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your writing. You make me laugh and smile often. So intrigued by your post and would love to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete